Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
2023-03-24 - 3:48 م
Bahrain Mirror: Sources told Al-Bilad and Al-Watan newspapers that the government will refer the state's general budget 2023-2024 to the House of Representatives next week, on Monday.
The sources pointed out that "the budget will include the items contained in the government program, most notably raising the standard of living, which obtained the concurrence of both authorities (legislative and executive) to pass the government program."
The government's program included 6 subjects: raising the standard of living, the sovereign and legislative, infrastructure and environment, economic recovery and financial sustainability, community services, in addition to the government performance and digital transformation, according to Al-Bilad newspaper.
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini